Search This Website

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Obama wrote in the book - I heard stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata in my childhood, I love India very much

Heartfelt: Obama wrote in the book - I heard stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata in my childhood, I love India very much


Former US President Barack Obama has mentioned his strong connection with India in his book A Promised Land. (File)



Obama writes- I had ideas about India, I had dreams. But he got the chance to go there in 2010 as President.


Memories
have a special place in my heart for Obama wrote K- India. I heard stories connected with Ramayana and Mahabharata in Indonesia as a child. 


This attachment is almost also because India is a very big country. One sixth of the world's population lives here. There are more than two thousand tribes and more than seven hundred languages ​​spoken.

Read in Gujarati news 

Given the opportunity,
the former US President mentioned his 2010 visit to India. He described the trip as "memorable" and said that he had the opportunity to visit India. Obama writes that there is a special place for India in imagination.


 Also, I got the opportunity to go there only after becoming President. India and Pakistan had many friends in their college days. They used to tell me how to make dal or khimo. He also showed me Bollywood movies.

No comments: